Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Wow it's 2010! Already another year has come and gone and I can't wait to begin to push my Poker Play and Bankroll to a Whole New Level. Over the last few months I have really been doing well at Poker Stars. I have placed in the money in a few nice sized tournaments and I have really done well grinding it out at the 10 Player Sit n Go Double or Nothing Games. As a matter of fact I am placing in the money almost 55% of the time. So with that being said I plan on taking my profits for the last quarter of 2009 and buying in at a High Level of $52 Per Game to win $100 making a profit of $48 a game. OK so here is the basic plans I have in mind. I play these games Mon - Fri Playing 12 Games Per Day to start out with. If I can average a win Rate of of between 60% - 70% of the time I should make profit around $4000 Per Month. The Key to making money in these games is the volumes you play. To keep it simple I must cash in 8 out of the 12 Games I Play Per Day to make the high end pay scale of a $4,000 Per Month Profit! As far as the weekends go I will not play at all on Saturdays but I will Buy into the big MTT's on Sundays. OK enough for now. Please stay in touch with me as I really turn The Fast Track Poker Plan up to full throttle! Happy New Year!!

No comments: