Monday, August 18, 2008

COMMENTS


I had a question from one of my buddies about posting a comment. I have this blog open to anyone that wishes to read and even better post me a comment. All you have to do is click the comment section where you would like to leave a comment, type in your comment, type in the word verification, choose identity Anonymous if you are not a registered Google/Blogger and hit Post Your Comment. Anyways I hope this helps to those of you that are new to blogging. As far as Poker goes I spent the weekend for the most part with my family. We managed to take a 1.5 mile hike through the mountains which was quite a accomplishment seeing we had our 3 month old with us. I did spend some time watching USCphildo play in some of the Full Tilt WSOOP Games. He has had a good run month and I do expect to here more good things about him in the future. Anyways I think I will take the week off from Poker and maybe get in a $26 MTT this weekend. Also one other item to add for tonights topic, is anyone besides me not using a program such as Poker Tracker 3 or Holdem Manager to help them play Poker. I read a article in BLUFF Magazine today that pretty much says if your not using one of these programs your already at a disadvantage. Anyways I'm not but I would love to here your feedback and honesty about this issue if you are. OK catch you next time on the Fast Track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell you this, most players are using one or the other or in some cases both programs. I use Poker Tracker 3 and its a great tool to get background info on your oppoinents. Its the day of the information highway, get on board