Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TOKEN FRENZY


Sorry for the lack of updates on my Blog. I have not really been in the mood for chatting or blogging. My poker has been just OK, not really much to share or talk about. As you can see I took another big withdraw from my Bankroll, another $1000 to be exact. Unfortunately my tenants on my rental property just up and moved out on me over one weekend without a notice or call and as I said before my wife and I just had our 4Th child and baby formula is not cheap. Anyways I'm going to take a little break from Buying In and hold on to my Bankroll and just spend my Full Tilt Points and play in games to win Satellite Tokens which I will then play in Large MTT Games. I will put my Bankroll Cash on hold for two reasons, first I may need to withdraw it for Bills and two I'm not really wanting to drop down my Level of Play or Buy In's and start all over again. This will also give me some time to better my MTT Play where the real money can be won. So far I have collected 7 $26 Tokens and I just finished playing in the Fifty Fifty which I won my entry by using 1800 of my 27000FTP Points. Anyways I will let you know how I do when I do play, but most likely it will be at a much slower pace. Wish me Luck and remember to Keep it on the Fast Track even though for now it may seem like I fell off!

No comments: