Saturday, July 26, 2008

2008 WSOP NEW EPISODES

I can finally watch a new episode of Poker. I'm sure most of you are aware that this past Tuesday a new episode for 2008 WSOP has been aired. Like most of you for the next 17 Weeks at 8PM I will have my TV set to ESPN. I had a great poker run this morning and added another chunk of change to my Bankroll. I stuck to my plan played and played a HU Game and two STT Games all at my $50 Buy In Level, winning the HU Game and placing in the money in both STT Games. I also picked up a book "How To Beat Sit & Go Poker" which I found very interesting. I found that alot of my strategies that I play are also in this book. I did get a great deal of advise when you make it to the finally four and your chip leader. Total Power Poker and it works. Anyways I'm getting ready to take the family out to the Park so I don't think I will be playing anymore Poker Today. Until next time keep it on the Fast Track.