Monday, July 14, 2008

MORE MONEY MORE MONEY

I only played for about an hour tonight. I jumped into two $50 STT's and placed in the Money in both of them. I placed 1st for $225 in one and 3rd in the other for $90. At the same time I keep refreshing my bluffmagazine.com web page and reading who is still left in the Main Event of the 2008 WSOP. At this time there are only 16 Players Left, can you imagine 16 Players away from 1st Place and $9,119,517! The final nine will be superstars just from the way this years final table will play out live 4 Months from now. Anyway I get a rush just reading the online live blog. So I end my blog tonight dreaming of one day playing in the Main Event Myself but for now I'll take the other $205 I just added to my Bankroll. Life just couldn't be any better! See below for the chip count for the remaining 16 Players. Catch me next time on the Fast Track!

No comments: