Thursday, July 3, 2008

NINE HOURS OF POKER

I just finished player poker for tonight. I'm about to pass out from being up almost 23 straight hours now. As soon as I came home from work I started to play poker and here it is 9 hours later and I'm sharing my dazed thoughts with you guys. I'm thinking why did I not put this plan together sooner in my life. Poker really is about playing well and most important Bankroll Management. When I stick to my plan it all goes well for me. I'm ending tonight up another $599.50, my best daily gain so far. OK enough with me blah blah blah, I'm going to bed. Keep it on the Fast Track!

1 comment:

Thomas Kennedy said...

Good work on building your bankroll. Be careful not to get frustrated when the downswing comes (which it will... it always does). Just keep playing your game and wait patiently.