Sunday, July 13, 2008

STILL WINNING

My weekend play is now over and I'm still on a winning streak. I played a few Heads Up Games at my $50 Buy In Levels and did OK but most of my wins came from STT Games. Even at this Level of Buy In's I'm finding alot of fish in the pond. For the most part in a STT Game I'm just laying back, keeping my cool and being very patient, people just knock each other out and soon its just the top three left and your in the Money. Not that I'm trying to cash out all my winnings but I did also decide to cash out another paycheck today in the amount $420 and with my winnings today that still keeps my Bankroll over $3000.00, which is really at the minimum where I want it to be. I'm also not moving up any Levels of Buy In's simply because Full Tilt goes from $50 Buy In's to $100 Buy In's at both Heads Up Play and their STT Games, correction they do have a $80 Heads Up Game but no $80 STT Game. Anyways I'm playing really good at this Level so why push it right now. Lets see how much money I can make over the next few months before I change anything. Keep on the Fast Track with me!

No comments: