Friday, July 25, 2008

FINALLY IT'S FRIDAY

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. This week at work has been a really hectic week and I'm glad it's over. My play over the last few days has added a few more dollars to my Bankroll. I played mostly STT Games along with a few HU Games all at my $50 Buy In Level. However the best action was at my 2 Sessions at the $2 / $4 table, both games I bought in with $100 and I doubled my money within 40 Hands at each table which took only about 20 minutes. Pocket A's at one table and A Q which paired at the other. Other than Poker our New Addition to the family(Our 4th Child) had his 2 month checkup and all is well with him, as a matter of fact he is in the 90% Range for his age! All good news from here. I'm not sure how much Poker I will play this weekend but I will surly Blog it as I go. Catch you next time on the Fast Track!

1 comment:

Joppa Road said...

Hi mate....good going. Remember to stick to your original plan. I notice you have started to play loads of different games. Good luck. I have just blown my bank roll (again) moving up to £1£2 cash tables to early. I never learn.