Saturday, July 5, 2008

NEW LEVEL

OK so I just had to come back from watching the fireworks and play some more Poker. I had not planed on it but you know, things happen. Anyways I love the new Level. I played some good solid players and lost a few and won a few. At the same time I jumped into a $1/$2 NL Ring game and did great there as well. I managed to add another $182.20 to my Bankroll. I also had a great hand were I had pocket Q's, I raised pre flop to $7 Dollars and got a caller. The flop went 5 10 8 a great flop for me. I was first to act and checked only to have my opponent bet $20, which is exactly what I was hoping he would do. I thought for a few seconds and then went all in, he only had another $40 Dollars or so and called me right away. He flipped his cards over and was holding A 10. The turn brought another 5 and the river a 5 as well, giving me a full house and the win. I'm definitely on the Fast Track Now!


No comments: