Thursday, July 10, 2008

PAYDAY

OK I figure its about time I pay myself a little for my hard work. I have played well the last 2 days and added another $302.50 to my Bankroll bringing my total Bankroll to $3509.40. Its been 36 days since I started this project and so far all has gone well and my plan has worked. I have put together a plan to take out weekly paychecks in the amount of $400 a week starting today! If I continue to play at my current Buy In amount of $50 and be up at the minimal of 7 games or wins at the end of the week, I should be OK with a $400 a Week Payday and still never go under $3000.00 in my Bankroll which will still keep me over 50 times my current Buy In Level! Hopefully my Paychecks will keep rolling in and my Bankroll will keep on a growing in my Fast Track Poker Plan. Until next time keep it on the Fast Track!

No comments: