Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LESSONS LEARNED

Its been ruff the last few days. I got off of my plan just a little and skipped up to the next level and my bankroll went the wrong way. I was not focused and played like I was at a Blackjack Table, trying to get it back once I was down. Anyways at one point my Bankroll went down to just a little over $1400. I took some time off and cleared my mind because I was not focused on the game, only the cash. I came back with a clear mind and jumped right back into my Level of play. I managed to win most of what I played today and brought my Bankroll back up to its all time high of $1882.90. I have yet learned another good lesson and that is not to deviate from my plan. I will stick to my current Level and not get crazy and try to skip up the levels when my Bankroll is not ready!

Fast Track

No comments: