Sunday, June 29, 2008

WEEKEND WARRIOR

OK its Saturday Night or I should say more like Sunday Morning. I played a little poker earlier today and then I took my wife and kids out to the park, came home had a little smoked chicken and started to play poker. I've played a total of 23 games all in my $30 Buy In's. I had a couple of bad beats or should I say lost with what I thought to be the best hand. I had AA and raised pre flop 3 times the blind. I got a call. The flop came 9 4 7, nothing to make me worry or scare me off. I again made a strong bet half the size of the pot and got a call. The turn brought a 2, I again put the pressure on and raised him half of his stack, he pushed all in. I thought to my self what does he have. There was no flush draw at all , has he hit a set, maybe 2 pair, what could he possible have, I called and he flipped over a 2 and a 10. I thought what is he doing staying in pre flop with a 2 10. Anyways I said to myself easy money, that is until the river brought another 2 cracking my A's! Anyways all in all I had another plus day today adding $114.30 to my Bankroll. I will call it a night and maybe play some tomorrow. Until then keep it on the Fast Track!

No comments: