Thursday, June 26, 2008

STILL CLIMBING

I'm still moving up in progress. I did not play any poker yesterday at all. I came home from work and crashed. I did however play a total of 18 Games today all in my $30 Buy In Level. I mixed it up a little and played some STT's and it cost me, as I was only able to place in the money 1 time in these Short Tourneys. Thankful before the end of my play tonight I was able to regain all of my losses and add another $97.50 to my total Bankroll. I will try to stay away from the STT's for a few days. I'm feeling pretty good about my Fast Track Poker Plan. It's like taken my Poker Play and treating it like a little business trying to gain revenue and cut expenses while looking at the long term outcome and not the short term gain I have experienced in the past.


No comments: