Monday, June 9, 2008

BEST DAY SO FAR

OK Today's playing was a little more profitable, not much of anything to brag about but considering the level that I'm playing at it was not a bad day at all. I started out with a Session this morning Playing 2 $10 STT's at the same time. Again I had plenty of Donks catching some cards and I finished both just out of the money placing 4Th in game one and 5Th in game two bringing my bankroll down to $562.45. I took some time to think about my progress and decided that I would stay at this Level of play as far as Buy In's Go but I would finish my Sessions Today Playing Heads Up at a Buy In Level of $10+0.50 and see how I do. I played 4 Sessions of 2 Heads Up Games at once for a total of 8 games. I was making all the right reads and playing some great Heads Up Poker. I managed to somehow win all 8 games! I transferred $10 to a buddy of mine so that puts my bankroll now at $632.45 up 8.2% from yesterday. I'm calling it quits for tonight but I look forward to playing tomorrow. I may stick to Heads Up Play in all my Sessions tomorrow and see how it goes. Who knows I may have found my ticket to the Fast Track!

No comments: