Monday, June 23, 2008

I'M A MOVIN' ON UP

I had another great day today. I played 22 Heads Up Games all at my current $20 Buy In Level. I was able to win 16 of them bringing my bankroll to $1502.70! I can now move up to the next Level of $30 Buy In's and still have 50 times my Level of Play to fund my bankroll. I will have to stay at this Level unfortunately until my bankroll reaches at least $2500.00. The reason for this is that Full Tilt Poker does not have a $40 Heads Up Game. My next Level after this will have to be at the $50 Level. Since I began this Fast Track Poker Plan ( 19 Days Ago ) I have logged 41.9 Hours of play, added $902.25 or 150% to my bankroll, on average I'm making $22.10 an Hour and I have gained a great deal of knowledge on the importance of putting together a Bankroll Management Plan. I will continue to post my play daily and if you have any ideas for improvement or things you would like to see please let me know. Until then I'm keeping it on the Fast Track!

No comments: