Thursday, June 5, 2008

FIRST DAY

I started out in Session one not doing so well. I had some great hands that just didn't hold up. I had my 4 STT's going at once as planned and the first knock out was when I lost with a set of 9's against a set of 10's then 2 mins later in my second game i got knocked when my pocket A's got cracked by pocket 3's. He put me in pre flop so i had to go with it. My 3rd and 4th game didn't go any better. Onto my 2nd Session where in game one I placed in the money finishing 3rd and taking away $18.00. Game two, three and four was not any better then my first Session. The cards just were not falling my way. I took about a 20 min break and then started my finial Session of the night. Luckily this time I placed in the money 3 out of the 4 games so I ended the night dropping my overall bankroll down from $600.45 to $576.45. I will call it a night and tomorrow try to get my Sessions scheduled a little better. Maybe one during the day or early morning. If you have any thought or ideas for my blog please feel free to comment and remember no track is better then the Fast Track!

No comments: