Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A LITTLE DOWN

Sorry Its been a few days since I've had the energy to Log my thoughts. I have gone the wrong direction over the last week. Not that I have lost my Bankroll or anything that I can't recover from but it's still in the wrong direction. This is why I must stick to my game plan and continue my Buy In Level in which my Bankroll can support. Not that all has been bad I did manage to take another Paycheck out. I'm not sure what direction I need to take. It appears my Hourly Rate is at its peak when I play $2/$4 Ring Games. I have set a limit of $100 Buy In when I play at this Level and if I lose it I'm done, so far this has Paid Off. I have played a few MTT's at a $24 Buy In and placed money in one of them, not much but at least I held out to hit the cash. I will probably stick to Heads Up Play tomorrow along with my STT's Games. See ya on the Fast Track and hopefully I will have better Results!

No comments: