Saturday, July 12, 2008

THREE WINS IN A ROW

I just finished playing three $50 STT and placed in the money in all three! I had some great hands and read my opponents very well. I added another $240.10 to my growing Bankroll which is now at $3349.50. Considering I just cut my self a Paycheck that's not bad at all, as a matter of fact if I continue at this rate I will have my next weeks $400 Paycheck by Monday Morning. I just heard from a buddy tonight who happen to just finish up playing some Live Poker. He started with $100 and 4 Hours later had worked it up to around $270.00 only to lose it all when a Donk stayed in with Pocket 6's against my buddies Pocket K's. He played it well in my opinion short of pushing all in after the flop. He made a good size pre flop raise and was called. The flop came 2,9,7 and he made another strong continuation bet and the Donk called again. The turn card brought a Q, nothing to scare my buddy off and he fired again pushing all in. The Donkey called and yes you know the rest of the storey he hits his 6 on the river sending my buddy home for the night, that Sucks! Anyways my online deal is going great! Until next time check out my Chart. See you on the Fast Track!

No comments: